Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between Local and National membership?
Local membership means you have to come in and collect your 4 pints of beer each month. National membership means we’ll send you our seasonal beer and 5 litres of it, every quarter. We were looking to make sure people could get value locally an nationally and this seemed the best way to do it – we hope you agree
- How long does the membership last?
Once you sign-up, you’re committing to 12 months
- What if I can’t make an event?
Sorry, just try and make the next one
- I have a local membership, what If I don’t collect my beer one month?
Sorry, but beer allocation cannot be carried forward.
- I have a local membership, how long do I have to collect my beer?
Well, you will get an email to say the beer is ready, then it’ll be a case of get it ASAP as the beer is a monthly special and when it’s gone, it’s gone. Typically, we have the monthly special on for the first two or three weeks of the month.
- How can I pay?
You can pay our secure credit /debit card processing gateway