On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, a Partridge Best Bitter just for me. OK, we know it's only November, but it's time to start planning your Christmas shopping and with loads of gift ideas in the Dark Star Brewery shop, we've got you covered. Our ales can be purchased in bottles, cans and on draught, available from 2 pints up to 72 pint firkins. We also have a selection of gift packs, guest ales, clothing (including Christmas jumpers and bobble hats) and cycling gear available.
We're open all the way up until Christmas eve, so you still have lots of time to stock up. In addition to our daytime hours we'll also open up on Friday 7th December for an evening of late night shopping, where you can come and join us between 5pm and 7.30pm for beer taster, nibbles and get a head start on your Christmas shopping.
Our normal shop opening hours are Monday to Thursday 10:00 - 16:00, Friday 10:00 - 17:30 and Saturday 10:00 - 15:00, but even our elves need a rest after making delicious beer all year round. Our Christmas opening hours will be:
- Monday 17th Dec: 10am - 5.30pm
- Tuesday 18th Dec: 10am - 5.30pm
- Wednesday 19th Dec: 10am - 5.30pm
- Thursday 20th Dec: 10am - 5.30pm
- Friday 21st Dec: 10am - 6.30pm
- Saturday 22nd Dec: 9am - 4pm
- Sunday 23rd Dec: Closed
- Monday 24th Dec: 8.30am - 3pm
- Thursday 25th - Thurs 27th Dec: Closed
- Friday 28th Dec: 10am - 5.30pm
- Saturday 29th Dec: 10am - 4pm
- Sunday 30th Dec: Closed
- Mon 31st: 10am - 4pm
- Tuesday 1st - Weds 2nd Jan: Closed
- Thursday 3rd Jan: Back to normal hours
Can't make it to our brewery shop? Do not fear! Just give us a call on 01403 712557 to place your order & arrange delivery with one of our lovely elves, or alternatively, visit our online store.