It wouldn't be September without Hopfest.
Our yearly festival is back again for the last weekend in September.
Hosted at the Dark Star Brewery in Partridge Green, we will be putting on live music, a beer festival (other drinks available), food stalls and live street art.
Where: The Brewery, Partridge Green
When: Sat 29th September 11am to 6.30pm
Price: £5 (on the door) and includes a beer, wine or soft drink
All profits go to the Dark Star Foundation
11:00 - Site Opens
12:00 - Dirty Spoons
13:00 - Burnthouse
14:00 - East Lonesome Drifters
15:00 - Hollowbelly
16:15 - Every Mother's Son
17:30 - Last Orders (Not a band, it's time to get the last beer of the day in)
18:30 - Site Closes
Introducing the most progressive and exciting hopfest beer line-up in our eight year history.
Dark Star Sunburst
4.8% ABV, Amber
3.8% ABV, Best Bitter
Dark Star Biscotti
5.9% ABV, Stout
Dark Star (XXX announced on Friday)
3.5% ABV, Pale
Downland's Root Thirteen
3.6% ABV, Green Hop Pale
Dark Star Table Beer
3.5% ABV, Table
Dark Star Revelation
5.7% ABV, IPA
Dark Star Green Hop
6.5% ABV, Green Hop IPA
Dark Star Lager
4.0% ABV, Lager
Dark Star East Coast
5.9% ABV, IPA
Dark Star West Coast
5.9% ABV, IPA
Dark Star and UnBarred - Unreal
4.7% ABV, IPA
Dark Star Brut Saison
5.0% ABV, Saison
Dark Star and Lallemand Plum and Orange Blossom Sour
3.7% ABV, Sour
Dark Star Peach Iced Tea IPA
5.0% ABV, IPA (Peach)
Dark Star White Russian (Stout blend)
Top part - Dry Stout, 4.0% ABV
Bottom part - White Stout, 6.0% ABV
Of the above, the following are unfined and vegan friendly:
- Brut Saison 5% - Dry hopped saison using Nelson Sauvin. Should be somewhere between champagne and a light, dry saison.
- Plum and Orange Blossom Sour 3.7% - Brewed in collaboration with Lallemand. A kettle sour with added plums and orange blossom water. Tastes like Percy Pigs.
- Peach Iced Tea IPA 5% - A wheat ipa with added peaches and loose-leaf peach tea. Fermented with New England yeast for added peachy aroma.
- White Russian (White stout) 6% - Part 1 of 2 in the white Russian blend. A white stout with cocoa, coffee and lactose. Thick and creamy.
- White Russian (Dry Stout) 4% - Part 2 of 2 in the white Russian blend. An extra dry, smoked stout. Can be layered on top of the white stout for a very complex blend of beers. Really happy with how this project has turned out.
The beers will be on rotation across the weekend.
All profits go to the Dark Star Foundation, including your entire entry fee
Entry for the Saturday and Sunday is £5, under 5’s free. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Dogs are allowed in the yard, but not in the brewery itself – sorry.
Drink Available: We’ll have a wide range of beers (of course), cider, wines and soft drinks (Water is provided free)
Food: A range of food is available from the lovely people at Garlic Wood Farm. A range of BBQ Meats, Vegetarian and Vegan options.
Parking: There is a lot of free parking around the estate
Trains: Nearest station is Horsham
Buses: Partridge Green has several stops https://bustimes.org/localities/E0026729
Bars and food stalls are cash only and nearest cashpoint is in the village Co-Op
Bad Weather: The stage is inside as are some of the bars. There will be additional cover erected in the yard if the forecast is poor.
Wi-Fi: There’s WiFi available ‘Dark Star Guest’ password: BrewingCo
Social Media: please tag @darkstarbrewco and use #hopfest18